Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Course - 2377-22 / 2377-32 Combined Course
Price: £475.00 (Inc. VAT & Certification Fees)
This Portable Appliance Testing Course incorporates both the City and Guilds 2377-22 and 2377-32 qualifications combined together. This practical 2 day weekend course complies with the very latest versions of the In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment to the 4th Edition.
This is a popular 2 day weekend course and in the UK it is a legal requirement that all commercially used electrical equipment is fully tested and certified for safety purposes. It is an ideal qualification for those electricians wishing to offer another service and for those who need to PAT test equipment for their company, such as caretakers, landlords and building service operatives. It is recommended that you achieve both of these qualifications if you are considering offering PAT testing as a stand-alone business as this route will also allow the management of your operatives.
Generally most candidates choose to study both qualifications’ at the same time.
City and Guilds 2377-32 Management Requirements for the Maintenance of Electrical Equipment.
City and Guilds 2377-22 In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
The cost of this particular route includes the registration and examination fees for both the City & Guilds 2377-22 In-service Inspection and Testing and the 2377-32 Management Requirements.
As part of this course you will be guided through the Portable Appliance Testing process and have the opportunity to gain hands on PAT skills with a variety of the very latest Portable Appliance Testing Equipment presently on the market.
The areas covered in this course include:
- Scope, objective and fundamental principles
- The law
- Fixed electrical installations
- Types of electrical equipment
- The electrical tests
- In-service Inspection and Testing
- Procedures for In-service Inspection and Testing
- Hands-on training
- Test Instruments
On completion of this course candidates should be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the legal requirements of PAT testing
- Identify electrical equipment that requires PAT testing
- Understand how to PAT test with various test equipment
- The responsibilities of the operative
- Complete the relevant Equipment registers
- Classification of electrical appliances
- Frequency of PAT testing requirements
- Practical Assessment
- Understand the Management of operatives
What course next?
Location > Nottingham
Book yourself a place on this course
It couldn't be easier to book yourself onto this course. Just click the button below.