Welcome to Training in Electrical recruitment page where you will find all the information you need to apply for a job with us.
Training in Electrical is an equal opportunities employer. We value equality and diversity and continually strive to encourage it in our workplace, so we positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We presently have a dedicated team of employees who work throughout England, Scotland and Wales, delivering qualifications to various ‘blue chip’ companies and other Further Education Colleges training in renewable energy and electrical qualifications.
Training and development is a continuous process at Training in Electrical, because there are always new regulations and technologies to learn in your current role and new skills to develop for your continuing career progress. And as the UK’s leading electrical training provider, we offer excellent training and development for all of our staff.
Training in Electrical is keen to hear from anyone who is interested in a career in the education sector. If you have the enthusiasm and commitment to work in a team environment and you have an interest in the electrotechnical industry and would like to further your career helping others to learn then why not contact us.
How to apply for vacancies
We are always looking for new energetic staff for various roles within our business from administration, sales and marketing, teaching assistants, assessors and lecturing staff. Applying to Training in Electrical couldn’t be easier. Simply send your latest CV and covering letter in the first instance to The Office Manager clearly stating what position you wish to apply for.
Electrical Installation Course Tutor - full time.
Electrical Trainer, Assessor, Electrical Tutor, Installation Tutor & Internal Verifier.
Course to be delivered include:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- City and Guilds In service Inspection and Testing (PAT)
- City and Guilds 2382-12 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- City and Guilds 2394 Initial Verification
- City and Guilds 2395 Periodic Inspection and Testing
- City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 and Level 3 in Electrical Installation
- EAL Inspection And Testing
- Logic Certification Part P Domestic Installer
- Provide practical electrical skills, instruction and assessment within a classroom environment
- Teach all courses to a professional standard
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to by all students and that a safe working environment within the workshop is maintained
- Ensure all learners receive the highest quality skills development support towards achievement of their programme.
- Ensure assessment records are accurate
- Ensure teaching and learning conducted meet the required internal and external quality standards at all times.
- Ensure the quality of completed programmes prior to IV inspection
- Some weekends required
- Hold D32/33 and or A1/A2 qualifications (And or TAQA) (Not essential but we can help you achieve this)
- Must hold PTLLS & DTLLS or equivalent
- Experienced delivery of courses
- Current knowledge of H&S requirements within the work place.
- Teaching or Assessing Experience: 1 year
- Contracting Experience (hands on)
- Previous Experience as an Electrical Tutor / Electrical Trainer
- A passion for helping their students achieve
Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Please send CV and Covering letter To Barbara@traininginelectrical.co.uk